Thursday 11 August 2011

school reopen

Well the school had reopen this week
busy placing myself in a new semester
and busy doing my stuffs
so now oni bac to blogging

doing the stuffs is reli tiring
thought it was fast n easy for me
but when you do it it juz turn all around
still searching anybody had a smaller sewing machine or not
here are some of my stuffs~;) 
bac to school topic
i taking 4 subjects this semester
which is marketing,purchasing,convention and accounting 2
stressful and headache semester

today juz had the marketing class
and form our groups and start on our project
the title that given by the lecturer is so challenging =_=
i cant think of anything when i heard about it
but after cool myself down n start analyzing
my ideas juz come out like the paip water =_=
2mr will having our 1st group discussion for tis marketing project
hope everything will be smooth and good in this coming 3 months
wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment