Thursday 25 August 2011

DIY again~

spend some time on my DIY again~~
yesterday start to do crochet doily
but is a ugly doily i think =_=
but counted ok ad la for my first time
and manage to change colour too! ^^

then today i try to do wool felt ball
and it is quite successful too =D
make 2 orange wool felt ball

after doing my wool felt ball i suddenly feel lk wana make a wire jewelry box
so i try to made it
nt bad la~~ XP all first time do oni ar~

nw da most important thing is rest my hand
coz my 2 hand all red and pain now
al bcoz of the wire hahax
but feel so happy when i finish doing it ^^
and it is so happy and satisfy~
doing diy for so many years
now start to try selling my things to people
it is just to share nice and beautiful things to people and let ppl noe more about diy things
and share the diy joy to people
juz very simple =D

2 comments:

  1. wow!i love the love shape jewelry box! if put some roses in it, Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it would be vy nice if u put rose..i try it with my birdcage b4...

    ReplyDelete