Thursday 11 August 2011

I'm fickled minded

learned a new word form another blog just now
fickled minded!
i juz feel that there are similarities in me n her
just like wat she say in her blog :
'One day I'm sewing clothes, another day you'll see me carving rubber stamps, the next day you might catch me binding books, then when you peek in again, I'll be holding onto a headless doll...
That is why it's good that I'm not taking selling handmade seriously, with the rate I'm changing the customers might go nuts trying to figure out my specialty... The thing is I don't have a specialty, I just discover and learn as much I can as I go. I think that is the best part of having handmade as my hobby ONLY!'
Im 100% like this too!!! hahahahahhx!
I just wana share wat i made evytime and reli worry people will get confused on my blog shop.
bcoz i ard wana start making clay thingy last week
but my boy say do the vintage thingy first
so i just delay it
but i hope it wont delay too long!
excited!!! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment