Sunday 21 August 2011

I LOVE DIY

i love DIY
and now my stamp set is also DIY
i juz finish sticking all my stamps
here some photos to let u noe hw it done ;)
ballerina stamp
 int he box will come with a sticker,sponge(they grey one), and rubber(pink)
 cut and stick the rubber to the sponge. the sponge already have the glue on it
 finish sticking all the rubber,thn stick the grey sticker on it as a label so u will noe which ballerina is that
wahla~~~ ballerina rubber stamp

same goes too wood rubber stamp
 U will have the wood pieces, a transparent sticker as the label, and the rubber
 stick the rubber on the wood pieces. The rubber will have the glue on it for u to stick.
 finish sticking all the rubber to the wood pieces, now is the time for the transparent sticker.
taadaaaa~! it will come out like this after u finish 'sticking' ><
it is so cute~

 made it myself >< not reli nice..but okok la..hahahax...will do agn when i hv time
tis is for me to keep all my handmade rings...prevent any damages mar~
 put all my accessories in order.easier for me to work and also wont lost anything
 all my stamps~
have an alphabet stamp set too! i super like the colour~
tis is nature stamp set~ like~~~

lastly, hope i can come out my wool felt products very soon! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment