Saturday 11 June 2011

return to baking~

busy for almost 2 months or more..
i think i hv to return to my baking activities
since now nt as busy as last two weeks..
juz view some of the blogs and website..
it call up my baking cells again..
i think i can try to start again my chifon,
cupcakes,macaroons,cookies and truffles adventure.

I planned i could focus on tis on my coming sem break.
but we had another plan for tis sem break which is TRIPS!!!
see whether i can arrange it or nt when the time comes.
wish me luck ;)

some of the websites to share:
http://www.bakerella.com/

Besides, today when i read newspaper..
i read a article about bread
honestly i dun like bread compare to cakes and other pastry
but after reading it, i start feeling that actually bread oso nt that bad la
but definitely not plain bread of coz
i like the bread that with fillings inside or special one..
in that article it shows the different ways of using bread to create another...another....
watever..XP hahhahax
may be can try it sometimes ;)

2 comments: