Sunday 5 June 2011

Finally....my first post!!!

Haaah...after so long now i only have my official blog and twitter...hahahahx (lazy pig)
Phew~ this few days spent a lot of money $$ until i din realize that i bought so many things which i dunno is useful or unuseful.. All started after i get my pentax nanoblocks camera >< love it~ cost me rm500 =_=
I get it on thursday surprisingly bcoz i thought it will reach on friday. So excited and so happy when the poslaju guy called me. 

Thurs-yan jiu-ing my new baby camera n at the same day bought nail polish too XP (before this start crazy abt nail polish a bit)
Fri- pasar malam bought nail polish and a bag or it call pouch i think or wat i dunno...bt i like tat colour so much..and a grey hairband too ^^
Sat- bought a spectacles bcoz try to hide my ugly new hairstyle...search for the small bag tat can fit my camera and a camera strap..but at last...Nothing~ haiz...btw i bought the screen protector for my camera too ^^

There is another 'incident' that should mention...hahahhahax...so fish! The car smoke! 'Luckily it was not our 1st date' someone said. XP hahahhahax...but my hand is reli shaking after i drive...it is actually out of water...but the 'process' is so so funny!

Ahhhh juz realize so many things to say...now facing a problem...i cant send the photos from the camera to the computer! arhhhhh....I need to use it on Tues~! hope i able to figure it out soon..Pray for me~ XP jk

Wan to upload the photos but cant...hmmmm.....



2 comments: