Sunday 12 June 2011

masuk stock day

hahax..sleep until noon still feeling not well
headache and my bed is so hot all because of my body temperature..
went to lunch then sunshine farlim to masuk stock of coz! hiyayayayayay~

 finally chocolates in my fridge d~~ ahhh~~
when i wana buy the kisses the promoter come over and give me a free one! happy happy~~ is white chocolate one..i din found the dark chocolate one...is my favourite..
 yogurt and ice cream peoples!!!! i masuk mia all is aneh eh thing..hahhahahx
my favourite too!! saw this new packaging so i bought it..juz wana try..but nt bad! 5 inside i think is cheaper than the other packaging lo....

when i was walking around and completing my masuk stock mission...i keep doing stupid things la...all is bcoz of the trolley prob..=_= make me so fish in front of ppl...smore wana act yeng XP my style~ hahahhahax

sentence for the day : never try,never know. If u din give it a try, how will u know u will like it or not.
tats all for now i guess~ tata~

1 comment:

  1. wa wa waaa~~~ ai bin eh bought so many things arrrr~~

    ReplyDelete