Sunday 10 July 2011

my yukata

Just a short post here ;)
bought my yukata today!! 
woohooo so so happy
i choose quite a long time
coz searching for a light pink colour that i saw on friday
but i din found it
so i choose da one that i tried on friday
but today when i was trying it
they add the angel wings and the thread for me
it is so so so dam nice with this 2 accessories!!
too bad im going v my mum n sis
so....no photos..haiz
but i wil try to get the angel wing cloth next week 
not at home whole day
my economics exam is tomorrow
bad bad bad
and when i was choosing the yukata
there was a girl she tried 3 yukata
when i pay mine she is stil trying...
my gosh..hahahahhax
and after that me and my mum talked abt her
i mention that the little girl bside her
my mum say is her daughter....
watttt???!!
i thought she same age v my sis...
but she ard hv a daughter which is like 4 or 5 yrs old
on the way bac we pass by sunshine and bought milk and orange juice for my bro
i bought a wood comb from the china seller
and 2 cute things~ 
which i find quite long ago
i cant write it here yet bcoz...
u will know soon hehe
want to concentrate in study d
c ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment