Wednesday 20 July 2011

1st baking day in my holiday

the very 1st baking day in my holiday
wake up in the noon as alw
hahahax
thn check out which ingredients out of
thn going out to buy it
reach home and have my lunch
thn oni start to take out my stuffs
find out that i finished all the flour
so...walk down to buy with my sis
is hot..is sweating...
when i come bac is already 4pm
so i start baking using a new recipe
come out quite nice and took me vy short time
but.....i oni officially done on 10pm
wat took me so long??
the pictures below would tel u ;)

the actual colour of all is the colour of the 2nd pic..
i dunno y the cream bcome yellow colour when i took without flash




thats all =)
act still gt some photos i din upload
juz choose the nicer view one XP
2mr may b wil arrange the cloth all that
dunno yet...hahahhax
miss lok lok suddenly~
hungry d...XP

3 comments:

  1. burger~ lok lok~ u said mia =D i also hungry le. thinking to go supper now =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wor~~ How you do ur angry bird? you use fondant?

    ReplyDelete