Sunday 9 October 2011

my laziness

very lazy for blogging
feel lk so long din update n view my blog d
keep busy abt exam and the shop blog thing
din really go and promote it also
feel so lazy on evything
i din reli do well in my exam too
and din reli bother my shop too
wat am i doing!!!
feel lk lost my direction on evything d
and i ard confirm will hv da lot on flea market tis month
but i stil hvn done the preparation yet...
and din do any new products also
my coming batch materials hvn reach also
super stress tis month and reli fed up
even my relationship also
nw im sick
not going to scl 2mr i think
argh...
and evything thing muz be done b4 29th october
project thing and shop thing..
arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8 comments:

  1. darl..i miss you..I'm so sorry i messed up all of these.. i know u don't use this blog anymore.. but please don't delete it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 对不起。。。。对不起老婆。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mun.. I will work hard for now.. I will improve myself.. I will make a better environment around me.. so that I will deserve to love you..
    *Hug...*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear.. I know you have changed..cuz I'm the one who made you change. but don't worry..because I still love you. All I wish is just that one day...one day, i can be with u... when i deserve to be with u.. I love you.. 七夕情人节快乐老婆

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really happy that I went to Malacca with you. love you dear hug!! I am the luckiest guy ever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我敢在这里写那么多其实也是因为我知道没人会来看看这里的。。甚至你自己吧。。?
    可是求求你如果你回来看到这些。。别把你的blog删掉了,因为这里。。。能让我回到过去

    ReplyDelete