Friday 23 September 2011

A short post

A short post here
just to blog abt what happening tis few days
busy busy busy agn
with products and custom made orders
and quarelling with bf hahax
full of stress
hmm luckily evything is ok now
juz the product things stil many to be done
and for my college project
also facing some prob
i feel so she bu de when i hv to send out my donut, macaroon and marshmallow baby..
bit upset
but also glad that somebody really likes it and appreciate it
continue busying~
i fail to get the lot in flea market tis month
and when me n my boy was planning abt our next flea market and things to do
they inform us that thr are 2 lots left
lols
but we decide to take the next one
coz too last minute d when they inform us
i think tis 2 months wil be vy vy busy n no time for my personal blog
im having mid term exam on next week smore..
din study yet...
omggggg
wat am i gonna doooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment